Find Your Voice

Sunday, January 21, 2007

To type or not to type?

This is the question I asked myself recently. At first I thought it useless to add my voice to the jungle of information an knowledge on the web already available. On the other hand...in history there has been no-one like me, the words I type have never been typed before and that in itself is reason to put them down so that many years from now when truly intellectual beings visit our desolate planet they are able to observe another part of a colourful rainbow that spans history. Sometimes it's the little dots and odd marks that can lead to great things.

Welcome to The Konstrukt! Based on the adventures of Jan-Derick Nel. This blog is a challenge to everyone out there that believe there is more. More to life than being born, growing old and dying. I believe there is more; much more! I however cannot define 'more' on my own - I need help. That is where you come in. I do believe it was Socrates that said: "An unexamined life is not worth living".

I enjoy traveling but there is no greater journey than the one inwards. Change is the only constant and being prepared is what this blog is about.
Please hang around while I develop this blog into an area where we can change minds and hearts, especially our own.

Stay tuned for further konstruktions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Change is the only constant as you say and I therefore belive that being prepared can be helped along by creating. Creating opportunities out of, and because of these changes is a way to cope and adapt to the constant change. Opportunity is partly brought around because of change, but needs to be created every now and again.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro, we are so proud of you. WOW! Love Albert and mel.

Nikki Meyer said...

Hi Jan-Derick! Het vir die eerste keer jou blog gelees, en wel, wow, something awesome is growing here! Baie sterkte vir julle twee daar bo, sien uit om verder te lees van die 'journey inwards', liefde, nikki