Find Your Voice

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wisdom Journey

Every day spent in a big city makes me think about the pace of life.  What are the things I get up for in the morning?  What is the golden thread that connects everything?  I am really challenging myself to see things differently and especially see myself differently.  I need to reframe myself and my life in order to approach challenges with peace.  Part of this is also recognising the really important things that I need to be a part of and which things are distracting me.  I believe this will also bring peace.  I do not want to focus on things that seem great but that are actually distracting me.

I desire to look at life integrated and holistically and not let one part dominate the rest (as I wrote earlier this year).  More and more I am becoming aware of how important it is to take the journey inside and connect with the journey outside.  I find that if I am busy and distracted on the outside that it has a negative impact on the inside.  I need to travel the soul and travel the world in order to connect with humanity and with myself and I see this as my Journey to gather wisdom, grow in wisdom and share it with a hungry disconnected world.  It is a journey of spiritual intelligence and connectedness that taps and feeds my greatest potential and leads to being truly alive.

It is a Wisdom Journey that I am on and this is the golden thread that connects the different parts of my life.  It is my choice to see it this way and it is my choice to make a difference by being on this journey.  It is a life of beauty and simplicity; freedom and creativity.  It is about connecting with my highest values and letting my energy flowing from there.  In a way it is like being a martial artist that merely sees every challenge as an opportunity to dance - taking the perceived negative energy and translating it into beautiful positive movement (thank you Julian).

How do you see your life?  How can you reframe in order to position yourself to be truly alive?

No comments: